- «غضب الفرات» في الرقة: معركة «تحرير» أم ورقة انتخابيّة؟
- الجيش يبادر جنوبي حلب…70 إيغورياً وقوقازياً قتلى بحلب خلال أسبوع
- وحدات من الجيش تحكم سيطرتها على تلة الرخم غرب منطقة الكليات العسكرية في حلب وتقضي على عدد من متزعمي المجموعات الإرهابية بريف حمص الشمالي
- الجيش يبادر جنوبي حلب
- إسرائيل تترقب بقلق وصول حاملة الطائرات الروسية
- Syria Won’t Make Any Concessions in Fight against Terrorism: al-Mikdad
- Four people martyred including child, 25 others injured in terrorist attacks
- Army establishes control over al-Rakhem hill in Aleppo, kills a number of terrorists in Homs
- Syrian Army captures checkpoints from ISIS in new push east of Palmyra
- Jihadists launch West Ghouta counter-offensive in bid to break Khan al-Sheih siege
- US-backed Kurdish offensive to liberate Raqqa from ISIS grinds to a halt on day two
- SouthFront: Russian helicopters blast Islamic State militants near Palmyra
- Syrian Army, NDF recapture lost lands in Northern Hama
- Army foils terrorist attack on military post, kills terrorists in Daraa
Monday, November 7, 2016
SYRIAN ARMY TAKES CONTROL OF AL-RAKHM HILL AT ACADEMIES; ALQAEDA’S LOSSES “MASSIVE”; SYRIAN ARMY FOILS ATTACK IN HAMA AND SEIZES HUGE AMERICAN CACHE OF WEAPONS IN DAMASCUS
ALEPPO: Jaysh Al-Fath and Nusra/Alqaeda cannot be looking at very encouraging statistics from their doomed campaign to lift the siege of East Aleppo. This area is crucial to the American/Saudi/Zionist/Turk plan to retain trump cards at any negotiation with the Assad government of Syria. But the siege remains in place and the cordon sanitaire around this area is becoming increasingly formidable. Do not believe the Western media lies. Hundreds of residents have escaped the clutches of the terrorists through government corridors. Yet, the rodents remain fixed in their positions due to openly menacing orders from Saudi-accented handlers in Gaziantep, Turkey, who have threatened deserters with death and denial of the luxuries awaiting the martyrs in the Paradise to come. (Yawn) These communications are being monitored regularly and give an insight into the morale of the terrorist rodents, many of whom are locals with homes in the area within the siege’s boundaries. It is evident, they don’t like being given orders by Saudi apes. Notwithstanding all that, they are convinced that giving the East Aleppo area up would be tantamount to abject surrenders. These people of East Aleppo are mostly low class pea-brains driven by a hatred of minorities and their successes.
Al-Rakhm Hill: It is west of the military academies and overlooks all positions held by the Jaysh Al-Fath and Nusra/Alqaeda vultures. With weapons now flowing into this elevation, expect to hear more about terrorist fatalities. The RuAF is also about to swing into action over Aleppo, and with excellent field position over the rodents, Russian jets will enjoy a field day taking precise coordinates from spotters and rangers on the ground. Of interest to some of you might be the fact that most of the casualties were not from the Jaysh Al-Fath group, but, from Nusra/Alqaeda and the Harakat Nooreddeen Al-Zangi group. This is because the former, deserted positions early in the battle for the hill leaving the latter groups to fend for themselves. The vitriolic chatter following the withdrawal led to the usual accusations of treason and apostasy which have become signposts of Islamist failures all across the north and south of Syria.
NORTH HAMA at the border of Idlib: The Syrian Air Force and artillery units unleashed a torrent of fire when Jaysh Al-Fath cockroaches tried to assault an SAA outpost in a rural area. Both air and ground assessments confirmed the destruction of an armored car, 1 T62 tank and 3 pickups with 23mm cannons. Early ground assessments report the death of 16 rodents with scores injured, many of them taken prisoner. All the terrorists were foreigners, 6 of them Uighers who will be turned over to the Chinese authorities for disposition.
‘Aqrab Village: The SAAF, acting on precise Intel, swept in over a Nusra/AlqaedaC&C HQ and caught the hyenas inside with their dishdaashas down. Over 30 were killed or wounded in the raid on the Hoola Plain village 30 kms northwest of Homs City.
Al-Za’faraana Village: Unconfirmed reports of significant losses to Nusra/Alqaeda here with over 10 field commanders killed by super-accurate artillery and rocket fire. It is near Talbeesa.
The SAAF has been very active over both Al-Ghantu and Tayr Ma’la destroying 4 pickups with 23mm cannons of Croatian manufacture.
Alex Kharegi sends us this photo of captured U.S. and Zionist weapons in a factory in Khaan Al-Shaykh yesterday.
CARTOON OF THE DAY FROM KHALED:
BALONEY OF THE DAY TARGETS KIRBY’S SAD COMMENTARY ABOUT STARVATION IN ALEPPO: (Thanks to the Lemniscat)
NEWS AND COMMENT:
Brandon sends us a series of interviews and articles he published after his return from a trip to the Near East:
Child abuse in Aleppo from Walid who calls it propaganda: