Once Upon a Time…There Was a Martyr
“I could not stay there,” he said to his father in a soft voice, “It is hard to be away from home when occupation forces strike… Imagine that I needed “assent” to get home… But I promise you, dad, I promise I’m going to send those soldiers to hell…” His father patted his shoulder and held his arm tight, “I’ve been waiting for you…”
The smell of the bread his mother was baking at dawn woke him up. He prayed and went out to sit near her. He began to fuel the saj (traditional bread oven) fire with short wood sticks. The low crackle of fire pleased him, and the smell was so lively…
When he met his friends, they said they were headed by His Eminence Sheikh Ragheb Harb at every Friday prayers. His friends added the Sheikh’s sermons overwhelmed the Zionists…
Fast he set off to Jibshit… But wait a minute! He slowed down and got off his pickup truck, getting closer to a sign reading Hebrew letters… He looked at his friends, “What the heck is this?!”
Hearing so, he grabbed the sign pole and shook it forcefully until he uprooted it. Then he placed it in his pickup. Breathing out loud, he told his friend, “Well, we do not want the “Israeli” soldiers to find their way…”
Having reached Jibshit, he met Sheikh Ragheb Harb… It was one of the happiest moments of that dark-skinned young man’s life. He heard the Sheikh saying, “Martyrs’ blood is received by Allah, and whatever Allah receives grows plenty.” Now all he could see were daisies spread above martyrs’ bodies…
- Hizbullah Ladies are Happier than You Expect!
- Hezbollah Jihadi Commander: I’m Either Martyr or Holder of Victory …
- Convoys of Martyrs Make Victory – “Martyr Alaa of Bosnia”
- How Did Martyr Zulfikar Contribute to Hezbollah Victories since 1982?
- Who Is Martyr Badreddine?
- Ashraqat Qatanani’s Father: She Practiced Stabbing on Her Last Night
- Our Great Martyrs…Hallmark of Victory: Hussein Salman (Video)
- Our Great Martyrs…Hallmark of Victory: Ali Ashmar
- Hajj Imad Moughnieh: Family Memories Will Last Forever