Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2014

’Israel’ Finds 3 Missing Dead Settlers, Hamas Warns: Any Aggression to Open Gates of Hell

Local Editor

"Israeli" security forces on Monday located the bodies of the three settlers, who went missing on June 12 while hitchhiking in the Occupied al-al-Khalil area of the West Bank.


The three bodies were found around 6 pm in a shallow grave in the wadi between Beit Khalil and Halhul. According to initial "Israeli" estimates, the three were shot shortly after their missing.

"Israeli" army spokesman Lt. Col. Peter Lerner said the bodies had been found "under a pile of rocks" near the village of Halhul.

Shortly before the announcement that the bodies had been found, the "Israeli" army said it was searching intensively in the Beit Kahil area.

The "Israeli" police had come under fierce criticism after it emerged that an emergency call from one of the settlers in the night they disappeared saying that they had been captured was ignored. The police did not inform the "Israeli" army or Shin Bet that the boys may be missing until one father arrived at a police station at 3am, some five hours after their disappearance.

Deputy "Israeli" war minister Danny Danon also confirmed the bodies had been discovered, claiming they had been murdered by "Hamas terrorists" and calling for a widespread operation to "eradicate" the movement.

Meanwhile, the "Israeli" cabinet was torn early Tuesday over the Zionist entity's action against the death of the missing settlers.

The meeting ended without reaching an agreement.

The "Israeli" Economy Minister Naftali Bennett was furious at the army's suggested to bomb several empty structures in the Gaza Strip, saying a much stronger response was required.

War Minister Moshe Ya'alon, Finance Minister Yair Lapid and so-called "Justice" Minister Tzipi Livni lashed out at Bennett for that, advocating for a more measured response.

For his part, "Israeli" Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu concluded the discussion by saying a strong response was needed, but did not offer one.
Eventually, the cabinet decided on the "Israeli" army's overnight strikes of 34 targets in the Gaza Strip.

Another meeting was scheduled to take place on Tuesday evening.

An "Israeli" army source said early Wednesday morning that the army was considering its next move in the Gaza Strip.

"We're preparing a plan to advance an operation in the Strip. The objective is to avoid escalation and act responsibly," the source said.

However, the source added, "if we see Hamas heading towards a confrontation - we'll go there."

In response to the "Israeli" threats against the besieged Gaza strip, Hamas vowed that any "Israeli" action to punish Hamas would open "the gates of hell."

"If the occupiers carry out an escalation or a war, they will open the gates of hell on themselves," Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri stated.

Hamas has dismissed the "Israeli" allegations as "stupid", with Abu Zuhri accusing Tel Aviv of fabricating the kidnapping as an excuse to crack down on the resistance movement.

"The disappearance and murder of the three "Israelis" is only based on the "Israeli" narrative, and the occupation is trying to use this story to justify its extensive war against our people, against resistance and against Hamas," he charged.

Source: News Agencies, Edited by website team
01-07-2014 | 08:57
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian   

The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Blog!

No comments: